ART 310-A MK4 Active Two-Way Speaker
ART 310-A MK4 Active Two-Way Speaker
The RCF ART 310-A MK4 is the optimum choice for vocal applications, music playback and demanding musicians. The amplifier delivers 800 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
- 127 dB Max SPL
- 800 WATT 2-way peak power
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 10" High Powered Woofer
- 1" HF driver, mylar dome, 1.5" voice coil
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow the speaker to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions whilst ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
Andrea Capra describes how RCF's FiR filtering technology improves the sound of their speakers.
The woofers and compression drivers are precision built taking advantage of RCF’s technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. ART 3 amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the ART 3 amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
YOUR STAGE PARTNER
Every ART model can be used in the standard or stage monitor configuration
ART 3 speakers are ideal for the musician or sound provider. Cabinets are moulded on a special polypropylene composite material designed to dampen down vibrations even at maximum volume settings. From moulding to the final texture, ART3 offers maximum reliability and strength for intensive use. The ART 315 is equipped with a top handle and two side handles for greater portability.
BRING ART WITH YOU
The sturdy, ergonomic cabinet is easy to carry, thanks to either the handle at the top or the practical handles on both sides. The base of each speaker includes a steel pole socket for mounting on a stand or on a subwoofer pole. Stability and safety are assured. The rear of the cabinet is shaped to also be used as a floor monitor. Internal reinforcement prevents any deformation of the cabinet.
RCF ART 3 Series MK4
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 127 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 90°
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 70°
- COMPRESSION DRIVER: 1 x 1.0'', 1.5'' v.c
- WOOFER: 10'', 2.0'' v.c
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, Jack
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- MIC. INPUT SENSITIVITY: -32 dBu
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 1800 Hz
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- TOTAL POWER: 800 W Peak, 400 W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCIES: 200 W Peak, 100 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 600 W Peak, 300 W RMS
- COOLING: Convection
- CONNECTIONS: VDE
- CE MARKING: Yes
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: PP Composite
- HARDWARE: 2 x M10
- HANDLES: 1 Top
- POLE MOUNT/CAP: Yes
- GRILLE: Steel
- COLOR: Black
- HEIGHT: 537 mm / 23.62 inches
- WIDTH: 337 mm / 13.27 inches
- DEPTH: 315 mm / 12.4 inches
- WEIGHT: 12.2 kg / 26.9 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT: 600 mm / 23.62 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH: 396 mm / 15.59 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 372 mm / 14.65 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 14.8 kg / 32.63 lbs