ART 712-A MK4 Active Speaker System
ART 712-A MK4 Active Speaker System
Our ART 712-A MK4 Active Speaker System includes everything you need to get up and running and delivering great sound to your audience in no time.
This system includes:
- 2 x RCF ART 712-A MK4 Active Two-Way Speaker
- 2 x Professional 6m XLR to XLR input leads
- 1 x Heavy Duty Speaker Stand Kit with Carry Bag
The ART 712-A MK4 is RCF's answer to one of the most popular speaker categories available. Powerful, portable, durable and above all great sounding due to the advanced manufacturing and signal processing techniques used to create them. Featuring a 12 inch woofer with extremely linear response that produces punchy, precise and deep bass frequencies, they benefit from technologies developed for touring class products with a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
These are great portable speakers from one of the most well respected loudspeaker manufacturers in the world.
- 129 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
- 12" Woofer
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow the speaker to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions whilst ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
Andrea Capra describes how RCF's FiR filtering technology improves the sound of their speakers.
The woofers and compression drivers are precision built taking advantage of RCF’s technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. ART 7 amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the ART 7 amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
BRING ART WITH YOU
The RCF ART 7 Series has earned the prestigious international Red Dot Design Award in the Product Design category. Receiving the renowned Red Dot acts as proof of the excellent design achievements of professionals and up-and-coming talent alike, thus symbolising a seal of quality.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 129 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 90°
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 60°
- COMPRESSION DRIVER: 1 x 1.0'', 1.75'' v.c
- WOOFER: 12'', 2.5'' v.c
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, Jack
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- MIC. INPUT SENSITIVITY: -32 dBu
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 1600 Hz
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- TOTAL POWER: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCIES: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- COOLING: Convection
- CONNECTIONS: VDE
- CE MARKING: Yes
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: PP Composite
- HARDWARE: 2 x M10
- HANDLES: 1 Top, 2 Side
- POLE MOUNT/CAP: Yes
- GRILLE: Steel
- COLOR: Black
- HEIGHT: 637 mm / 25.08 inches
- WIDTH: 387 mm / 15.24 inches
- DEPTH: 363 mm / 14.29 inches
- WEIGHT: 17.8 kg / 39.24 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT: 680 mm / 26.77 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH: 440 mm / 17.32 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 420 mm / 16.54 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 20.6 kg / 45.42 lbs