Evox 8 Active Two-Way Array
Evox 8 Active Two-Way Array
The RCF Evox 8 combines everything you could want in a portable sound reinforcement system with its Smart Looks, Great Sound, Durable Construction and Compact Size.
The system features eight 2.0” full range transducers in the line source array and a deep sounding 12” woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. The system is designed to be the perfect high output solution for live music and DJs but the unique vocal attitude and SPL also make Evox 8 the perfect tool for larger presentations and corporate events.
- 1400 Watt
- 128 dB max SPL
- 40 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- 12" Woofer, 2.5" v.c.
- 8 x 2" Ultra compact fullrange, 1.0 v.c.
- 120° x 30° slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing
- Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIER
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. EVOX amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. The EVOX amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
HIGH FREQUENCIES - The ultra-compact full-range 2” RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with a stunning sound performance.
LOW FREQUENCIES - The high excursion RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX design features constant directivity coverage of 120°x30°(HxV), providing a perfect coverage pattern. The vertical array is progressively shaped to guarantee consistent sound coverage from the first row to the last.
RCF - Legendary Loudspeakers.
READY TO PLAY IN A FEW SIMPLE STEPS
PORTABILITY - During transportation, the top column is located in a special socket in the back side of the Sub. A specifically designed rail on the sub will guide you during the insertion and extraction of the top column.
MOUNTING - The top column will be inserted on the pole mount, which can be easily screwed on the Sub top side and the pole mount can be separated in two single parts in order to place it on the transportation bag.
PLAY! - Carrying and mounting your audio system has never been so quick!
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
Andrea Capra describes how RCF's FiR filtering technology improves the sound of their speakers.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 45 Hz - 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 128 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 120°
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 30°
- FULLRANGE: 8 x 2.0'', 1.0'' v.c
- WOOFER: 12'', 2.5'' v.c
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, Jack
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 220 Hz
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Volume, EQ, phase, Xover
- TOTAL POWER: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCIES: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- COOLING: Convection
- CONNECTIONS: VDE
- CE MARKING: Yes
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: Baltic birch plywood
- HARDWARE: 2 x M6
- HANDLES: 1 Top
- POLE MOUNT/CAP: Yes
- COLOR: Black
- HEIGHT: 530 mm / 20.87 inches
- WIDTH: 346 mm / 13.62 inches
- DEPTH: 459 mm / 18.07 inches
- WEIGHT: 23.8 kg / 52.47 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT: 580 mm / 22.83 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH: 400 mm / 15.75 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 570 mm / 22.44 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 27.7 kg / 61.07 lbs