Mixstream Pro & BX5 D3 Bundle
Mixstream Pro & BX5 D3 Bundle
Our Mixstream Pro & BX5 D3 Bundle includes the following items:
- 1 x Numark Mixstream Pro Standalone DJ Console with Wi-Fi Music Streaming
- 2 x M-Audio BX5 D3 5" Powered Studio Reference Monitor
- 1 x Numark HF125 Professional DJ Headphones
- 2 x 1.5m professional XLR lead
The Mixstream Pro makes it easy and fun for DJs to connect, stream, and play! With its built-in WiFi, direct access to streamin g music, Philips Hue smart lighting control, seamless integration of existing DJ libraries, Dropbox connectivity, pro DJ features, and built-in speaker monitors, the Mixstream Pro is the ultimate standalone DJ controller. With a 7” HD Touchscreen and Engine DJ embedded operating system, the Mixstream Pro has a full selection of pro DJ features to help grow your skillset along with your DJ career. No laptop required!
- Built-in WiFi for access to streaming services: TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, SoundCloud Go+, and Dropbox
- Engine DJ embedded operating system for laptop-free DJing
- Built-in speakers with volume control for home use, practicing, and monitor applications
- Engine Lighting embedded lighting control for Philips Hue smart home and DMX lighting
- USB and SD Card inputs for DJing with existing music libraries
- 7” multi-gesture high-definition touchscreen
- 6” capacitive-touch scratch wheels with Smart Scratch feature for on-beat scratching
- 4 dual-layer performance pads on each deck
- 4 performance mode pads on each deck (Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll)
- FX section with 4 effects and 2 toggle switches
- Large Filter knob on each deck
- Pitch Bend buttons and dedicated Pitch Slider with selectable ranges (4%, 8%, 10%, 20%, 50%, 100%)
- Dedicated Sync, Cue/Stop, and Play/Pause buttons
- 3-band EQ on each deck
- Balanced XLR and RCA outputs and 1/4” microphone input
- Connect. Stream. Play.
The Mixstream Pro standalone DJ controller is fully optimised and suited for the present and future of DJing, setting new standards in connectivity and music access. With its built-in WiFi, the Mixstream Pro can access streaming content virtually anywhere. Connecting quickly to TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, Soundcloud Go+, and more to come, the Mixstream Pro grants DJs access to millions of songs, curated playlists, and top charts. DJs can also sync their entire music library or selected playlists to Dropbox, and seamlessly access them on the Mixstream Pro. Tracks are buffered into the internal memory as they are loaded, making playback ultra-reliable and stable, ensuring uninterrupted playback at every gig or live stream.
On top of its array of connected features, the Mixstream Pro features 2 USB inputs and 1 SD card slot for external media drives, giving DJs optimum versatility when it comes to music selection and curation. Using the Engine DJ desktop software, DJs can quickly an d easily export their entire music library or selected playlists to a USB drive or SD card, and then access their music instantly on the Mixstream Pro.
First-Ever Built-In Monitor Speakers
The Mixstream Pro is the first-ever standalone DJ controller to feature high-quality, built-in speaker monitors with a dedicated volume control knob. These custom-tuned drivers produce rich, full sound and make the Mixstream Pro the most versatile, plug and play standalone DJ controller on the market. The high-quality sound output is perfect for casual listening, cookouts, pool parties, and gatherings of family and friends. For the aspiring or professional DJ, the built-in speakers are the ultimate, convenient solution for practicing, live streaming, video content creation, and personal monitoring when connected to a larger sound system.
DJ Performance Essentials
Ultimate Control for Creative Music Interaction
The intuitive layout and 7” high-definition touchscreen allow DJs to browse, load and interact with their music like never before. To provide the ultimate mix, a full-blown EQ and FX section unleashes the power of the DJ in anyone. The 4 built-in effects (Echo, Flanger, Delay, and Phaser) are perfectly timed to the beat when they are triggered with the fun, interactive toggle switches. There’s no feeling quite like mixing in the perfect song at the perfect time, and the large filter knobs add even more excitement by providing hands-on control over the low and high frequencies to create dramatic mixes, blends, and transitions. Scratching with the large, 6” touch-sensitive scratch wheels is easy thanks to the Smart Scratch feature, which ensures that the music always stays on beat after a scratch is added to the mix. The 8 dual-layer Performance Pads feature 4 pad modes (Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll,) providing limitless possibilities for live mixing and ultimate creative musical freedom. Plus, since the Mixstream Pro harnesses the power Engine DJ ecosystem, DJs have direct access to an ever-expanding set of advanced, professional-grade DJ performance features.
- BX5 D3
With M-Audio’s BX5-D3, every detail has been meticulously engineered with one goal in mind - to facilitate the freedom to mix with confidence. BX5-D3 monitors have a rear- mounted bass port, meticulously engineered to the exact length and diameter. The result? Deep, defined bass response with maximum bass extension and resolution. When combined with a smoothly-flared port, BX5-D3 monitors markedly reduce the audibly-intrusive air turbulence that results when bass is played back at high sound pressure levels (SPLs). BX5-D3’s tweeter is mounted in a custom waveguide for reliably accurate dispersion that eliminates unwanted high-frequency “scatter,” whilst ensuring a soundstage that remains consistently wide and stable. For seamless setup and easy-location of the optimum listening position, the BX5-D3’s front-mounted positioning LED shines brightly when you’re located in the perfect listening spot, for uncompromisingly accurate and reliable critical evaluations. Finally, BX5-D3’s iconic design on the front panel—M-Audio’s famous “keyhole” shape—is more than just an attractive look: This special “fastenerless” design ensures so there are no driver attachment screw heads to interfere with the sound coming from our drivers.
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 5” Kevlar low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1” natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers, DJ gear, and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
- Ultra-wide range 52-35kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Front panel LED shines brightly when speaker is positioned at ideal monitor angle
One place a DJ can’t compromise, is in how they hear their mix. The Numark HF-125 headphone set delivers the goods with flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups, large 40mm Mylar speaker drivers, 6’ tangle-resistant cord with a molded 1/8” TRS connector and a 1/8” to ¼” TRS adapter, and padded headband and ear cups.
Using Standalone Streaming Apps
Using USB Drives and SD Cards