Mixstream Pro + & BX8 D3 Red Wave Bundle
Mixstream Pro + & BX8 D3 Red Wave Bundle
Our Mixstream Pro + & BX8 D3 Red Wave Bundle includes the following items:
- 1 x Numark Mixstream Pro + Standalone Streaming DJ Controller with Amazon Music
- 2 x M-Audio BX8 D3 5" Powered Studio Reference Monitor
- 1 x Numark Red Wave Carbon High-quality Full-range Headphones
- 2 x 3m professional XLR lead
Introducing the Numark Mixstream Pro +, the ultimate DJ solution now compatible with Amazon Music. Experience seamless mixing and control with the powerful features of the Mixstream Pro +, including multi-format audio support and advanced touch controls. Elevate your DJ performance and take your music to new heights with the added convenience of Amazon Music compatibility. Driven by Engine DJ OS, the Mixstream Pro + benefits from ongoing firmware updates with added features. Get your Numark Mixstream Pro + today!
- Built-In Wi-Fi for connecting to top music streaming services: Amazon Music Unlimited, TIDAL, Beatport, Beatsource, SoundCloud Go +, Dropbox
- Engine DJ embedded operating system for laptop-free DJing
- High-quality, custom-tuned on-board speakers with volume control for home use, practicing, and monitor applications
- Wireless connectivity to Philips Hue and Nanoleaf smart home lighting for on-beat, automated light shows
- USB and SD Card inputs for DJing with existing music libraries
- Computer Mode for use as a software controller for Serato DJ and Virtual DJ
- 7” multi-gesture high-definition touchscreen
- 6” capacitive-touch scratch wheels with Smart Scratch feature for on-beat scratching
- 4 dual-layer performance pads on each deck
- 4 performance mode pads on each deck (Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll)
- FX section with 4 effects and 2 toggle switches
- Large Filter knob on each deck
- Pitch Bend buttons and dedicated Pitch Slider with selectable ranges (4%, 8%, 10%, 20%, 50%, 100%)
- Balanced XLR and RCA outputs and 1/4” microphone input
- Connect. Stream. Play.
The Mixstream Pro + standalone DJ controller is fully optimised and suited for the present and future of DJing, setting new standards in connectivity and music access. With its built-in WiFi, the Mixstream Pro can access streaming content virtually anywhere. Connecting quickly to Amazon Music Unlimited, TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, Soundcloud Go+, and more to come, the Mixstream Pro grants DJs access to millions of songs, curated playlists, and top charts. DJs can also sync their entire music library or selected playlists to Dropbox, and seamlessly access them on the Mixstream Pro. Tracks are buffered into the internal memory as they are loaded, making playback ultra-reliable and stable, ensuring uninterrupted playback at every gig or live stream.
On top of its array of connected features, the Mixstream Pro + features 2 USB inputs and 1 SD card slot for external media drives, giving DJs optimum versatility when it comes to music selection and curation. Using the Engine DJ desktop software, DJs can quickly an d easily export their entire music library or selected playlists to a USB drive or SD card, and then access their music instantly on the Mixstream Pro.
Built-In Monitor Speakers
The Mixstream Pro + standalone DJ controller features high-quality, built-in speaker monitors with a dedicated volume control knob. These custom-tuned drivers produce rich, full sound and make the Mixstream Pro + the most versatile, plug and play standalone DJ controller on the market. The high-quality sound output is perfect for casual listening, cookouts, pool parties, and gatherings of family and friends. For the aspiring or professional DJ, the built-in speakers are the ultimate, convenient solution for practicing, live streaming, video content creation, and personal monitoring when connected to a larger sound system.
DJ Performance Essentials
Ultimate Control for Creative Music Interaction
The intuitive layout and 7” high-definition touchscreen allow DJs to browse, load and interact with their music like never before. To provide the ultimate mix, a full-blown EQ and FX section unleashes the power of the DJ in anyone. The 4 built-in effects (Echo, Flanger, Delay, and Phaser) are perfectly timed to the beat when they are triggered with the fun, interactive toggle switches. There’s no feeling quite like mixing in the perfect song at the perfect time, and the large filter knobs add even more excitement by providing hands-on control over the low and high frequencies to create dramatic mixes, blends, and transitions. Scratching with the large, 6” touch-sensitive scratch wheels is easy thanks to the Smart Scratch feature, which ensures that the music always stays on beat after a scratch is added to the mix. The 8 dual-layer Performance Pads feature 4 pad modes (Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll,) providing limitless possibilities for live mixing and ultimate creative musical freedom. Plus, since the Mixstream Pro harnesses the power Engine DJ ecosystem, DJs have direct access to an ever-expanding set of advanced, professional-grade DJ performance features.
- BX8 D3
With M-Audio’s BX8-D3, every detail has been meticulously engineered with one goal in mind - to facilitate the freedom to mix with confidence. BX8-D3 monitors have a rear- mounted bass port, meticulously engineered to the exact length and diameter. The result? Deep, defined bass response with maximum bass extension and resolution. When combined with a smoothly-flared port, BX8-D3 monitors markedly reduce theaudibly-intrusive air turbulence that results when bass is played back at high sound pressure levels (SPLs). BX8-D3’s tweeter is mounted in a custom waveguide for reliably accurate dispersion that eliminates unwanted high-frequency “scatter,” whilst ensuring a soundstage that remains consistently wide and stable. For seamless setup and easy-location of the optimum listening position, the BX8-D3’s front-mounted positioning LED shines brightly when you’re located in the perfect listening spot, for uncompromisingly accurate and reliable critical evaluations. Finally, BX8-D3’s iconic design on the front panel—M-Audio’s famous “keyhole” shape—is more than just an attractive look: This special “fastenerless” design ensures so there are no driver attachment screw heads to interfere with the sound coming from our drivers.
- Bi-amplified design with 150 watts (80 LF, 70 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 8” Kevlar low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1.25” natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- Computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers, DJ gear, and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
- Wide range 37-22kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Red Wave Carbon
When you are looking for a good pair of DJ headphones you want a pair that has a fresh design, is light and comfortable for long sessions, and of course is made by DJs for DJs. Red Wave Carbon is for you! It has full-range frequency response, ear pads that deliver all-night comfort, swiveling ear cups for convenient monitoring and a detachable cable with 1/8”-1/4” inch adapter for use with virtually any gear.
Red Wave Carbon sits comfortably over your ear and immerses you in sound so you can focus more on the mix. It is also comfortable to rest around your neck and cue your mix to one ear.
Let’s Talk About Sound
The drivers are big 50mm neodymium-powered units, compared to the smaller 40mm headphone driver size found in most other headphones. This gives Red Wave Carbon a deep, potent bass response that really brings the music to life. When combined with their high-temperature/high-power voice coils, the overall effect is dynamic, realistic music, reproduced with detail and accuracy. We also paid close attention to comfort and convenience. The ear pads are made from a special breathable leather, which stay comfortable and cool, with no “sweating” during extended sessions. The Red Wave Carbon folds down for easy transport. For a perfect finishing touch, we include a custom carrying pouch to store the headphones, cable and adapter.
Red Wave Carbon sounds really great, and they have the comfort and versatility that meets all the unique demands of a professional DJ.
Using Standalone Streaming Apps
Using USB Drives and SD Cards