Party Mix II Elevate 4 Package
Party Mix II Elevate 4 Package
Our Numark Party Mix II Elevate 4 Package includes the following items:
- 1 x Numark Party Mix II DJ Controller with Built-In Light Show
- 1 x Alesis Elevate 4 Powered Desktop Studio Speakers Pair
- 1 x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1 x Serato DJ Lite Download and all leads
- Built-in LED light show that synchronizes to the music
- Access to streaming partners through supported DJ software and apps
- Plug-and-play support for Serato DJ Lite, Algoriddim djay Pro AI iOS and desktop app, and DJ Player Pro mobile app*
- Large touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching
- Large Filter effect knobs on each deck
- Sync, Play/Pause, and Cue buttons
- Pitch sliders for tempo adjustments
- Performance pads with Effect, Cue, Loop, and Sampler modes
- Library controls for scrolling and loading tracks
- 2-band EQ on each deck
- 1/8” headphone output jack
- 1/8” main output jack
*Android currently not supported
- Party Mix II
The Party Continues
The original Party Mix quickly became one of the best-selling DJ controllers of all time and now the Party Mix II takes the legacy to the next level with even more pro-level features added to the mix! The Party Mix II is always ready for a good time. Simply plug in your laptop or mobile device and start mixing your ultimate party playlist. With the flick of a switch, the built-in light show takes things to the next level with a colorful light show that dances to the beat.
The Latest Music is Always on Deck
You no longer need a huge music library to start DJing. The Party Mix II DJ controller works with Serato Lite DJ software, giving you access to streaming services like TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, and SoundCloud GO. A streaming DJ controller means that the hottest tracks are available at your fingertips for you to create your custom party playlist.
If you'd rather bring a phone or tablet to the party, the Party Mix II is also compatible with popular DJ mobile apps like djay PRO AI by Algorriddim. Just connect your mobile device to the Party Mix II by using a USB camera connection kit (sold separately) to get the party started.
Instant Light Show
Set the party atmosphere with a DJ controller with lights! The Party Mix II features three multi-colored LEDs with special wide-coverage lenses for a room-filling, beat-synchronized light show. The switch on the side of the controller allows you to turn the light show on and off whenever you like.
Pro DJ Features
The Party Mix II has enough pro-grade features to handle virtually any party. The 1/8-inch main audio output allows you to hook up external speakers to bring your music to life while still monitoring the mix with the 1/8-inch headphone output connection.
Four performance pads on each deck allow quick access to cue points, loops, effects or samples. In addition to Play and Cue buttons on each deck, Sync buttons allow for the automatic tempo matching of two tracks for perfectly aligned mixes. Dedicated Filter knobs on each deck help add a pro-grade sound to your mixes, and the software-adjustable crossfader allows for sharp cuts for scratches or long, smooth fades for mixes.
The Party Mix II also features two large, high-quality jog wheels that respond to your touch and allow you to manipulate your music with style. Backspin, pause, and even scratch your tracks as you work your way through your party playlist. The outer rings of the wheels function as a pitch-bend so that you can nudge tracks into alignment for the perfect mix.
With the Numark Party Mix II DJ controller, the party never stops!
Alesis Elevate 4 Speakers
Alesis Elevate 4 studio speakers deliver full-range sound with impressive clarity and warmth to all your mixes, masters and multimedia content. Elevate 4 speakers bring out every detail of the sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Unlike conventional speakers that use vibration-prone plastic cabinets, the Elevate 4’s dense wood cabinets suppress clarity-robbing resonances, resulting in clearer sound and stronger bass. Elevate 4 studio speakers contain powerful, four-inch woofers and crisp-sounding one-inch silk-dome tweeters that deliver full lows, clean highs and a precise stereo image. The internal amplifier is custom-designed and equalized to work perfectly with the Elevate 4’s drivers, for impressive impact and output capability. For ease of operation, the Elevate 4’s on/off/volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the right speaker. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 4 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
- Perfect for home DJ studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 4" low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 25W per channel output power; 50W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
One place a DJ can’t compromise, is in how they hear their mix. The Numark HF-125 headphone set delivers the goods with flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups, large 40mm Mylar speaker drivers, 6’ tangle-resistant cord with a molded 1/8” TRS connector and a 1/8” to ¼” TRS adapter, and padded headband and ear cups.