TS312 Powered Loudspeaker Package
TS312 Powered Loudspeaker Package
Our TS312 Powered Loudspeaker Package features a pair of Alto Professional's most popular Truesonic series speakers. The TS312 is their most powerful speaker ever with 2000 Watts of peak output power driving a 12-inch woofer and 1.4-inch neodymium compression driver mounted to a precision wave guide.
This package includes:
- 2 x Alto Professional TS312 2000-Watt 12-Inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
- 1 x Pair of Heavy Duty tripod speaker stands with carry bag
- 2 x Professional 6m XLR to XLR lead
The Alto Professional Truesonic TS312 are the most powerful speakers in their class and are designed for the most demanding applications. Their new transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction. They are “high-performance” from a concept and manufacturing standpoint with every aspect of their design outperforming what it has to do. The end result are loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations. Defies your expectations.
The TS312 features a new 2000-watt peak (1000-watt continuous) amplifier, a significant advance over the 1100-watt peak (550-watt continuous) amplifiers in the TS212. They boast all-new low-frequency drivers, designed to play louder and handle more power than their already-impressive predecessors. They also have a new horn-loaded high-frequency driver. This impressive transducer has a brand-new heat sink design that provides exceptional heat dissipation for impressive power-handling, even at all-night-long concert levels. Because these new drivers can safely handle the additional power, the TS3’s take full advantage of the increased wattage and will play at higher SPLs with lower distortion.
They've even been made to be easier to use, with an updated control panel and clearer control indications and detents that make for a faster, more precise setup.
2000 watts of bi-amplified power, newly-designed drivers and easier, more satisfying controls and setup—the new TS312 doesn’t merely meet your requirements. It makes you re-think what’s possible.
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 23.8” x 13.9” x 13.8” / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight: 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA