TS315 2000-Watt Speaker Pair
TS315 2000-Watt Speaker Pair
Featuring immense power in a portable package the TS315 are great for a wide variety of applications.
The Alto Professional Truesonic TS315 are the most powerful speakers in their class and are designed for the most demanding applications. Their new transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction. They are “high-performance” from a concept and manufacturing standpoint with every aspect of their design outperforming what it has to do. The end result are loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations. Defies your expectations.
The TS315 features a new 2000-watt peak (1000-watt continuous) amplifier, a significant advance over the 1100-watt peak (550-watt continuous) amplifiers in the TS215. They boast all-new low-frequency drivers, designed to play louder and handle more power than their already-impressive predecessors. They also have a new horn-loaded high-frequency driver. This impressive transducer has a brand-new heat sink design that provides exceptional heat dissipation for impressive power-handling, even at all-night-long concert levels. Because these new drivers can safely handle the additional power, the TS3’s take full advantage of the increased wattage and will play at higher SPLs with lower distortion.
They've even been made to be easier to use, with an updated control panel and clearer control indications and detents that make for a faster, more precise setup.
2000 watts of bi-amplified power, newly-designed drivers and easier, more satisfying controls and setup—the new TS315 doesn’t merely meet your requirements. It makes you re-think what’s possible.
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak, 131 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 25.7” x 16.6” x 15.4” / 652mm x 421mm x 392mm
- Net Weight: 41.3 lbs. / 18.8 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- TS3 Series Introduction
Alto Professional TS3 Series Introduction.