TS412 Wireless System
TS412 Wireless System
For a tidier setup our TS412 Wireless System lets you connect the XLR output of your mixer or DJ controller wirelessly to the TS412 speakers. There's no need to worry about batteries running out because we include a mains power supply for the transmitters and the receivers are powered by the speakers. This package includes the following:
- 2 x Alto Professional TS412 2500-Watt 12-Inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
- 2 x Alto Professional Stealth 1 Mono UHF XLR Wireless System
- 1 x Twin USB mains charger
Now with 2500W of efficient class D amplification the TS412 are the most powerful speaker in their class. They're also the smartest with advanced Bluetooth functions including streaming, speaker linking and App control. Compact, lightweight, and designed for reliability, the new TS412 makes it simple to get great live sound at every event.
- 2500W for powerful performance
- Bluetooth® audio streaming direct from device
- On-board DSP with 4 Speaker Use modes (inc. Custom via App)
- Wireless control via the free Alto App for iOS and Android
- True Wireless Stereo linking via Bluetooth®
- Integrated 3-channel mixer with dual XLR 1⁄4-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches and independent level controls
- XLR Mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size Controls
- Lightweight enclosure for easy transport, set up and installation
- Versatile design - pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral suspension points
- Powerful and efficient class D amplifiers with fanless cooling design to run cleaner, quieter and with greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Key Features
True Sonic Power
Whether you need a powerful vocal PA or club-shaking bass performance for a DJ set, TS4 speakers deliver loud, clear, room-filling sound for any application. With a 12-inch woofer, and a 1.4-inch compression driver, TS412 delivers 2500W of class-leading power and clarity in equal measure.
FREE Alto App for remote configuration and control
Available free for both Android and iOS, the Alto App gives hands-on remote control over Bluetooth levels, Speaker Use Modes, Custom EQ and Sub Size selection. Further, True Wireless Stereo linking can be configured remotely via the app to save time during setup.
Built-In 3-channel mixer
Every TS4 features an integrated 3-channel mixer, with two Mic/Line input channels and a dedicated Bluetooth channel. The Mic/Line channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks and can be used with microphones, instruments, and line-level signals without the need for additional hardware or adjustment. Just plug straight into the rear panel and you’re up and running.
Simple Bluetooth Streaming & Speaker Linking
The ideal high-powered streaming solution, TS4’s built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to pair your laptop, phone or tablet and get the music pumping in no time at all. With the True Wireless Stereo function you can stream Bluetooth audio to two TS4 speakers in perfect stereo without the need for any cables.
DSP Modes for the best sound in every application
TS4’s three preset “Speaker Use” modes let you optimize the speaker for any application, so you’ll get great sound every time at the touch of a button. For even more control over your sound, you can configure a Custom EQ within the Alto App and remote adjust the settings from any listening point in the venue. You can even save your favourite Custom EQ setting direct to the TS4 for easy recall whenever you need it.
Versatile and Reliable
From the high-quality drivers to the fanless class D amplifiers, every aspect of the TS4 Series has been designed for superb reliability, whether used for mobile gigs and performances or fixed installation. Each speaker features a lightweight, sleek, black box design that can be used as the application demands - freestanding, as a wedge monitor, pole-mounted or suspended via the integrated suspension points.
Output Power: 2500W
Low-Frequency: 12.0” driver, 2.5” (63 mm) high-temperature voice coil. 1 x 800 W RMS @ 2 Ω.
High-Frequency: 1.0” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil. 1 x 450 W @ 4 Ω.
Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
Maximum SPL: 132 dB (peak), 129 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
Frequency Range: 44 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
Horn Coverage: 90° horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combo inputs (Balanced)
- (1) XLR output (Link)
- (1) IEC power cable input
Input Impedance Line: 10 KΩ balanced, 20 KΩ unbalanced, Mic: 1.2K
Line Gain/Volume Control Range: -∞ to 0 dB, +4 dBu nominal, +10 dBu for max output
Mic/Inst. Gain/Volume Control Range: -∞ to +50 dB USB
Charging Port: 5V 2.1A
Controls: Power switch, (2) gain control knobs (1 per input), (2) Mic/Line switches, Bluetooth volume control encoder, Pairing button, Stereo Link button, Sub Size button, Speaker Use button
- (1) Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped)
- (1) Bluetooth LED (Blue)
- (1) Link LED (Orange)
- (4) DSP Presets LED (Green)
- (3) HPF LED (Green)
Power Connection: IEC
Voltage: 100-120V, 50/60Hz; 220-240V, 50-60Hz
Fuse: 100-120V T15AL AC250V; 220-240V T6.3AL AC250V
Protection: Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
Enclosure: Injected Moulded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, flown application with integral M10 suspension points, or in a wedge monitor position
Operating Temperature: 10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
Dimensions (height x width x depth): 23.9” x 13.9” x 13.8” / 606.5 x 353.5 x 350.5 mm
Weight: 33 lbs. / 15 kg
- Stealth 1
Wireless wherever you need it.
Stealth 1 from Alto Professional is the portable UHF mono wireless system that every live sound engineer needs in their arsenal. With Stealth 1 any XLR connection can quickly and easily become a wireless one – mixers, powered speakers, outboard gear, and even dynamic microphones. Stealth 1 has a feature set that ensures your needs are covered. With a range of up to 100+ft (line of sight) you have the freedom to roam cable-free. With 16 selectable UHF channels you can avoid pesky interference. And with unlimited running time via USB and 4+ hours running time using a single AA battery you can count on Stealth 1 to last through your entire set.
- 16 Selectable UHF channels
- 4+ hour run time using a single AA battery
- 100+ ft. range (line of sight)
- Power via USB for unlimited run time
- Mic and line level signal compatibility
- Single-frequency mono operation
- Versatile, compact, and convenient