ART 715-A & SUB 705 MK3 System
ART 715-A & SUB 705 MK3 System
Our ART 715-A & SUB 705 MK3 System delivers powerful, detailed and warm sound due to its advanced design and 5600 Watts of power. The system includes:
- 2 x RCF ART 715-A MK4 Active Two-Way Speaker
- 2 x RCF SUB 705-AS MK3 Active Subwoofer
- 2 x M20 Speaker Separation Pole
- 2 x Professional 6m XLR to XLR input leads
- 2 x Professional 1.5m XLR to XLR input leads
- 3 Year RCF Warranty
ART 715-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The professional compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and constant sound coverage. The 15” woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The two channel amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalization, phase control, soft limiting and transducers protection.
- ART 715-A MK4
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow the speaker to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions whilst ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
Andrea Capra describes how RCF's FiR filtering technology improves the sound of their speakers.
The woofers and compression drivers are precision built taking advantage of RCF’s technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. ART 7 amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the ART 7 amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
BRING ART WITH YOU
The RCF ART 7 Series has earned the prestigious international Red Dot Design Award in the Product Design category. Receiving the renowned Red Dot acts as proof of the excellent design achievements of professionals and up-and-coming talent alike, thus symbolising a seal of quality.
- SUB 705-AS MK3
The SUB 705-AS MK3 is a portable 15" high-power active subwoofer for live sound applications. It features a state-of-the-art transducer with a high-power ceramic magnetic circuit and a powerful Class-D amplifier that delivers sound pressure levels up to 131 dB with exceptional headroom. Designed as the ideal complement for 10" or 12" loudspeakers, it provides outstanding performance in any application. Rear panel controls include volume, EQ, polarity, and crossover frequency selection. The rugged all-wood cabinet with scratch-resistant polyurea coating makes it durable, easy to carry and install securely. With its versatility, sound quality, and high power output, the SUB 705-AS MK3 is perfect for small to mid-sized venues and portable applications.
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 15" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Bass Motion Control excursion management
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: Stereo XLR
- Output connectors: Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 80-110 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, Xover
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1400 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 700 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: M20 Pole mount
- Handles: 2 side
- Height: 598/23.54 mm/inch
- Width: 420/16.54 mm/inch
- Depth:590/23.23 mm/inch
- Net Weight:27.5/60.63 kg/lbs