EVOX J8 with protection cover
EVOX J8 with protection cover
Protect your investment with the dedicated CVR EVOX J specifically designed for the EVOX J Series speakers and we will throw in a professional 6 meter XLR signal lead too. The RCF EVOX J8 portable line array features a line source satellite module with eight 2” full-range drivers paired with a high-powered 12” woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. The on-board 1400 watt 2 channel Class D amplifier also includes DSP processing taking care of every aspect of the sound. Maintaining a similar footprint to the original EVOX systems the J Series are built into a lightweight composite enclosure improving the portability. The top speaker tucks neatly into the subwoofer for storage and transportation. The system offers stunning sound performance with crystal-clear vocal reproduction and unparalleled musical response.
- 128 dB Max SPL
- 1400 Watt 2-way power
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 12" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 8 x 2" ultra compact fullrange 1.0" voice coil
- 2350x350x450 mm 92.5x13.77x17.71 in (HxWxD)
- 23,8/52.5 kg/lbs
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIER
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. D-Line amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. The EVOX J amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
HIGH FREQUENCIES - The ultra-compact full-range 2” RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with a stunning sound performance.
LOW FREQUENCIES - The high excursion 12” RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX design features constant directivity coverage of 120°x30° (HxV), providing a perfect coverage pattern. The vertical array is progressively shaped to guarantee consistent sound coverage from the first row to the last.
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow the speaker to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions whilst ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
Andrea Capra describes how RCF's FiR filtering technology improves the sound of their speakers.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 128 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 120°
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 30°
- FULLRANGE: 8 x 2.0'', 1.0'' v.c
- WOOFER: 12'', 2.5'' v.c
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, Jack
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 220 Hz
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- TOTAL POWER: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCIES: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- COOLING: Convection
- CONNECTIONS: VDE
- CE MARKING: Yes
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: PP Composite
- HANDLES: 1 Top
- GRILLE: Steel
- COLOR: Black
- HEIGHT: 2285 mm / 89.96 inches
- WIDTH: 400 mm / 15.75 inches
- DEPTH: 460 mm / 18.11 inches
- WEIGHT: 20.2 kg / 44.53 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT: 676 mm / 26.61 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH: 451 mm / 17.76 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 581 mm / 22.87 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 29.9 kg / 65.92 lbs